Pair of Heavy Duty Forklift Extensions Slippers
1800mm Forklift Extensions Slippers
155 x 55mm ID / 5500lbs
Class 2 1800mm Forklift Extensions Slippers - Pair
- Load Capacity: 2.5 tonne (2500kg) / 5500 lbs
- Length: 1800 mm
- Internal dimension: 155×55 mm
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Forklift Extension Slippers, designed with a slim profile and with simple operation to improve the versatility of your Fork Lift.
Forklift Extension Slippers Features:
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS 2359.15.
- Heavy duty steel Galvanised Steel Construction
- Strong and Durable
- Supplied with Toggle Locking Pins
- High Safe Working Load (SWL) Rating
- Can be fitted or removed in seconds
- Sold in pairs only
Class 2 Forklift slippers Capacity 1 to 2.5 Tonne are designed and manufactured to temporarily extend existing fork tynes and should not be used as a permanent attachment.
Safety note: In accordance with AS2359.15 fork slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting tyne’s length. If the slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those slippers shall be restricted to their specified application.
When using Forklift Extensions Slippers, caution must be exercised to ensure that they are used only for load stabilizing purposes and that the load is uniform and fully supported by the appropriate fork tyne.
- 2 x Forklift Extensions
- 2 x Toggle Locking Pins