1/2" 15m Copper Pipe Tubing for HVAC Refrigeration Plumbing
Copper Pipe Tubing 1/2" inch for HVAC Refrigeration
15m Pancake coil tube roll
At OzSupply our 1/2 Inch 15m Soft Copper Tube is in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 so any business related upgrade or build even doing DIY projects will be up to standard with Australian Standards. Most common use for the Copper Pipe is Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.81 mm
- Suitable for Refrigerant: R410A
- Material: Copper
- Length: 15m
- Standard: AS/NZS 1571
- Our copper tube is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 Copper - Seamless tubes for Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
- All tube is cleaned and samples tested to meet the residue requirements of 0.038g/m2 as specified by AS/NZS 1571.
- All Copper Tubes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method. The R410A rated copper tube is especially designed to comply with AS4041 Pressure Piping Code. Our R410A rated copper tube is capable of withstanding working pressures of 4131kPa when the refrigerant is operating at a temperature of 65°C.