1000mm Loading Dock Rubber Bumpers B-section with Fixings
Loading Dock Rubber Bumpers
B-Section 1000mmx160mmx50mm with Dynabolts
The OzSupply Loading Dock Rubber Bumpers reduce impact damage to brickwork, walls, support columns, and other industrial structures from power equipment or vehicles around the workplace or garage.
The Loading Dock Rubber Bumpers are suitable for fixing directly to concrete, steel, masonry and timber and are the ideal wall protection solution for delivery area, carparks or back-of-house.
The docking bumpers are made from industrial strength rubber to provide perfect long-lasting protection. Made from solid recycled rubber the wall protector features a strip with yellow inlay for high visibility and three mounting holes with countersinks for secure attachment to structures.
- Protects building and vehicles from impact damage
- Suitable for loading bays, warehouses, carparks, garages
- Can be mounted to loading docks, docking bays
- Heavy duty and hard wearing
- Hi-Vis yellow reflective strip to meet safety regulations
- Made from industrial strength rubber
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Very easy to install
- Suitable for indoors or outdoor use
- Resistant to UV, moisture, oil and extreme weather conditions
- Standard lengths can be cut as desired
- Dimensions: L: 1000mm x W: 160mm x H: 50mm
- Material: rubber
- Colour: black with yellow reflective strips
- 3 Bolt holes
- Weight: 5kg
1 x docking bumper
3 x fixing dynabolts