AC Refrigerant Leak Detector Elitech WJL- 6000
Elitech WJL- 6000 Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector Checker
ac gas leak detector HFC CFC
- Its advanced detection technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants.
- Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
- Ideal for refrigeration repair, refrigerator repair, air conditioning repair and car repair.
- Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
- Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
- Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
- The Elitech WJL- 6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc. Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas). Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers. Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases). Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene. Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- The battery voltage indicator. The light on the front panel is used for leakage warning instructions and battery voltage. Green - the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job. Orange - the battery voltage is close to the limit work, need to be replaced as soon as possible
- Operating temperature: 0°C-52°C (30°F to 125°F);
- Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use;
- Response time: Instantaneous;
- Operating mode: continuous, no limitation;
- Fixed probe length: 20cm;
- Dimensions:22.9*6.5*6.5 (cm);
- Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
- Reset time: two to ten seconds;
- Power supply: 6V DC, four AAA alkaline batteries.
- 1 x Detector
- 1 x Carry/storage case
- 1 x Instructions