2.4 x 1.8 x 2.4m Budget DIY Coolroom Kit
2.4 x 1.8 x 2.4m Budget DIY Cool Room Kit
Fast & Easy to Install - Flat Pack - Tailor Made
DIY Cool Room Kits have a wide range of specialised benefits, and can be quickly and easily installed by anyone with basic DIY skills.
Assembly of your DIY Cool Room kit requires only a few basic tools such as an Allen Key (which we provide), and all fixtures and fittings are supplied, including sealant, screws, caps, aluminium c channel, angle and coving.
DIY Cool Room Kits are great for a wide range of uses and purposes, such as cafes, restaurants, commercial kitchens and wherever there is a need for refrigeration.
DIY Cool Room Kit comes with everything you need for a smooth, quick and hassle free construction at a budget price - call us to find out more!
Your DIY Cool Room Kit comes with:
- Energy Efficient 100mm Polyurethane insulated wall and roof panels that are cut to size for you
- Lockable 750mm x 2000H hinged door with all accessories and an emergency release
- 1 1/8hp (2336 watts) Tecumseh Hermetique Condensing unit capacity of refrigeration at -5c SST
- Cabero Evaporator
- Electronic Controller
- Dual Pressure Control
- Weather proof LED light
- Weather proof switch
- Set of Tube Work
- Internal Cool room Drain
- Sight Glass
- Strainer Drier
- TX Valve
- Allen Key for easy installation
- Coolroom sealants
- Coolroom extrusion
Additional DIY Cool Room Kit custom option (extra charge):
- 2 × 4 tier 1800×450×1800mm stainless steel shelves.
Features & Extra Benefits:
- Designed for 2°C to 40°C
- The DIY Kit is made from high density polyurethane ("PUR") which is light but strong, moisture-resistant, anti-corrosive, provides good heat insulation and is easy to install. PUR is resistant to most counter chemicals and has one of the lowest moisture permeability ratings of any product manufactured for the building industry. PUR is the preferred insulation across the world, with an R-Value of R-7 to R-5 per inch.
- The Tecumseh HTA condensing unit provides a robust energy efficient refrigeration solution designed to handle Australia's extreme ambient temperatures. The L'Unite Hermetique compressor and HTA condenser combination ensure reliable refrigeration when you need it most.
- Installation is quick and easy with copper tails on all Rotalock valves and fully wired single phase fan motors on all models. All FH, TFH and TAG models include auto reset HP/LP control, a crank case heater and an oil sight glass.
- Assembly can be arranged on site at an extra cost
- Flat-packed and wrapped together for easy transportation to you
- NO floor
- 12 month warranty
Choose a DIY Cool Room Kit from OzSupply to take advantage of this wide range of specialised customer benefits.