1/2 inch Copper Pipe Roll
1/2 Inch Copper Tube Pipe Pancake Coil Roll Air Conditioning or Refrigeration
At OzSupply our 1/2 Inch Soft Copper Tube is in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 so any business related upgrade or build even doing DIY projects will be up to standard with Australian Standards. Most common use for the Copper Pipe is Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning and we have 3 pre-lengths available also custom length.
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.81 mm
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Material: Soft Copper
- Length: 5m, 10m, 15m or cut to size
- Standard: AS/NZS 1571
- Our copper pipe is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 Copper - Seamless tubes for Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
- All tube is cleaned and samples tested to meet the residue requirements of 0.038g/m2 as specified by AS/NZS 1571.
- All Copper Pipes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method. The R410A rated copper tube is especially designed to comply with AS4041 Pressure Piping Code. Our R410A rated copper tube is capable of withstanding working pressures of 4131kPa when the refrigerant is operating at a temperature of 65°C.