1/4 inch Copper Pipe Roll
1/4 Inch Copper Tube Pipe Pancake Coil Roll Air Conditioning or Refrigeration
At OzSupply Australia we are proud to stock on our Online Shop is the 1/4 Inch Soft Copper Tube which is in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 so whether you are planning any business related upgrade or build and even doing DIY projects, you will know that it will be up to standard with Australian Standards. Most common use for the Copper Pipe is Commercial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning for Industrial or Commercial and residential areas. Here at OzSupply Austrialia we have 3 pre-lengths available for you on our Online Shop or at our Showroom, we can also custom length for you.
- Outside Diameter: 1/4 inch (6.4mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.81mm
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Material: Soft Copper
- Length: 5m, 10m, 15m or cut to size
- Standard: AS/NZS 1571
- Food Grade
- Application: Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
- Our copper tube is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 Copper - Seamless tubes for Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
- All tube is cleaned and samples tested to meet the residue requirements of 0.038g/m2 as specified by AS/NZS 1571.
- All Copper Tubes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method. The R410A rated copper tube is especially designed to comply with AS4041 Pressure Piping Code. Our R410A rated copper tube is capable of withstanding working pressures of 4131kPa when the refrigerant is operating at a temperature of 65°C.