3/4"in x 5m Copper Pipe Roll for HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing
3/4" inch x 5 m roll Copper Pipe for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Plumbing
- Outside Diameter: 3/4 inch (19.1mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.81mm
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Material: Soft Copper
- Length: 5m or cut to size
- Standard: AS/NZS 1571
- Food Grade - suitable for plumbing
- Our copper tube is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 Copper - Seamless tubes for Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
- All tube is cleaned and samples tested to meet the residue requirements of 0.038g/m2 as specified by AS/NZS 1571.
- All Copper Tubes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method. The R410A rated copper tube is especially designed to comply with AS4041 Pressure Piping Code. Our R410A rated copper tube is capable of withstanding working pressures of 4131kPa when the refrigerant is operating at a temperature of 65°C.