PVC Plastic Door Strips Curtain 900 x 2000 mm Polar
Clear PVC Plastic Door Curtain Heavy Duty commercial and industrial use for freezers
- Curtain size: W: 900mm x L: 2000mm
- Plastic Strip size: 150mm wide x 2mm thick
- Colour: Clear
- Strip: PVC
- Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +5°C
- Set includes: 1 x Steel Bracket, 6 x 150mm Plastic Strips
- polar grade suitable for freezers
- strong face mounted stainless steel headpiece
- designed to resist tough conditions
- made from clear flexible PVC
- easy to install
- easily removed and cleaning is a breeze
- industrial & commercial use
We can also manufacture PVC Door Strip Curtain door of a bespoke size on request.
Low Temperature PVC strip material is essential for controlling temperatures between differing environments in low temperature applications, including walk-in coolers and freezers, cold-weather outdoor applications, and cold storage separation and division.
Low Temperature PVC strip is perfect for low temperature strip doors, such as those found in walk-in freezers; low temperature PVC strip doors reduce energy loss – and associated energy costs – without inhibiting workflow between differing temperature zones.
Low Temperature Smooth PVC strip is designed to control temperatures and separate environments in low temp applications. In freezing conditions as low as -50°C, Low Temperature PVC is designed to stay flexible. Low Temperature PVC bulk rolls are often used in cold storage, cold weather and restaurant applications. It is designed to remain flexible in temperatures ranging from -50°C to +5°C.
Stripped Curtain helps to keep the cold air on one side of the strip, and the temperate air on the other side. At the same time, it is easy for people and objects to pass through the strip.