1650mm Rubber Wheel Stops with Fixings - AS2890.1-2004
1650mm Rubber Wheel Stops with Fixings
Fully comply with the Australian/NZ current standard AS2890.1-2004
At OzSupply Australia we proud to stock on our Online Shop the 1640MM Rubber Wheel Stop. Want to control and prevent damage to vehicles and property using OzSupply rubber car park wheel stops.
According to Australian Parking and Vehicular Access General Code AS2890.1:2004 wheel stops may be provided where it is considered necessary to limit the travel of a vehicle into a parking space. Typical uses of OzSupply wheel stops include: Controlling the kerb overhang where inconvenient or hazardous to pedestrians, Inhibiting contact with an end barrier or high kerb or Inhibiting encroachment into an opposing parking space.
Strong rubber construction of our wheel stops provides an affordable alternative to concrete wheel stop and will not fade, rot or rust. These premium quality wheel stops designed for heavy duty usage and will not crack, fade or disintegrate like many other wheel stops on the market. OzSupply recycled rubber wheel stops are perfect for commercial car park applications and suited to heavy duty settings such as factories and warehouses. The OzSupply rubber wheel stops is suitable for almost any car park application including apartments, shopping centers, schools, medical centers and any carpark that has frequent, high volume traffic.
The OzSupply one piece rubber wheel stop with hi-vis yellow panels fully comply with latest Australian standards for wheel stops AS2890.1-2004. The maximum height of wheel stops under AS2890.1-2004 is 100mm. Most concrete wheel stops do not comply with the standard as they exceed maximum height.
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Rubber
- Solid Molded Construction
- Resistant to UV, Moisture, Oil and Extreme Weather Conditions
- Cost Effective
- Lightweight - Easy to handle and can be installed by one person
- Conforms to Asphalt, Concrete or Uneven Road Surfaces
- Hi-Vis Yellow Reflectors for increased visibility on both ends, plus two chevrons on either side
- Built-in stormwater channels to prevent water pooling on outdoor surfaces
- Three Fixing Points
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Commonly used for Carparks, Parking Bays, Factories and Temporary Venues or Garage
- Lightweight, Flexible Rubber is less damaging to vehicles upon impact
- Fully Comply With Australian/NZ Current Standard AS2890.1-2004
- Dimensions: H: 100mm x W: 150mm x L: 1650mm
- Material: Rubber
- Colour: Black With Hi-Vis Yellow Reflectors
- 3 Bolt Holes
- Fixings Includes: 3 Dyna Bolts
- Weight: 15KG