DIY Cantilever Carport Single Bay Carport CPS Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Cantilever Carport - Single Bay Carport CPS - DIY
L: 5950 x W: 3100mm
PICKUP ONLY IN DANDENONG SOUTH, VIC 3175
At OzSupply Australia our Cantilever Carport is an ideal shade solution when it comes to providing all-weather protection in residential or commercial applications. It is designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection for your car, boat, and outdoor furniture from rain, hail, sun’s harmful UV rays.
Our Cantilever Carport is a permanent shade structure which includes a high-strength shade fabric supported by a strong steel frame.
OzSupply Cantilever Carport designed to offer all-weather protection. While it is fully waterproof, it also offers exceptional protection from the elements including rain, sun, harmful UV rays, hail and animal droppings.
The Cantilever Carport can be easily assembled by two persons, no special tools, no foundation fixing needed - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included.
- OzSupply Cantilever Carport is widely used in a variety of residential or commercial applications:
- Home, shopping malls, airports, resorts and hotels, sports facilities, universities, municipal transport developments, farming, and agriculture, restaurants, theme parks, retail stores, offices, and other business workplaces.
- As well as a carport, it’s perfect for patio areas, next to the pool, over the deck or for making your barbecue area an all-weather, year-round outdoor living area.
- Hot deep galvanised steel frame
- Electrostatic power coated surface
- Predrilled for easy DIY assembly
- All screws included
- Virtually unbreakable PVDF covering
- Durable PVDF tensile membrane offer 100% UV protection
- Structure can be easily relocated
- Self-cleaning roof
- Designed to withstand Australian’s harsh weather condition
- Improves the aesthetic value of car parking areas
- Improves the functional value of car parking areas
- Highly affordable alternative to conventional building methods
- Dimensions Roof: L: 5950 x W: 3100mm
- Post dimensions: 163cmm x 89mm
- Frame: Hot-dip Galvanized steel Q235 with electrostatic coating
- Roof frame: Aluminium
- Roof membrane: 1050g PDVF
- UV protection: 100% UV
- Tensile strength: 5300 - 5100 N/5cm
- Tear strength: 620 - 570 N
- Adhesion strength: 130 – 125 N/5cm
- Ambient temperature: -30 - 70C
- Hail resistance: 50kg/m2
- Flammability: B1 (flame resistant)
- Wind resistance: 24.4m/s
- Colour: grey roof and black frame
- Weight: 326kg
- Warranty: 12-month manufacturer warranty