1/2" 5m Copper Pipe Tubing for HVAC Refrigeration Plumbing
COPPER PIPE 1/2 INCH FOR HVAC REFRIGERATION
5M PANCAKE COIL TUBE ROLL
At OzSupply Australia we are proud to stock on our Online Shop is the 1/2 Inch 5m Soft Copper Pipe which is in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 so whether you are planning any business related upgrade or build and even doing DIY projects, you will know that it will be up to standard with Australian Standards. Most common use for the Copper Pipe is Commercial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning for Industrial or Commercial and residential areas.
- Outside Diameter: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.81 mm
- Suitable for Refrigerant: R410A
- Material: Soft Copper
- Length: 5m
- Standard: AS/NZS 1571
- Our copper tube is manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 1571 Copper - Seamless pipes for Air-conditioning and Refrigeration.
- All tube is cleaned and samples tested to meet the residue requirements of 0.038g/m2 as specified by AS/NZS 1571.
- All Copper Tubes are electronically tested by Eddy Current method. The R410A rated copper tube is especially designed to comply with AS4041 Pressure Piping Code. Our R410A rated copper pipe is capable of withstanding working pressures of 4131kPa when the refrigerant is operating at a temperature of 65°C.