Fixed Fasteners OZM1215GB 12 x 150mm Hex Flange Galvanised Concrete Screw Bolts Anchor
Fixed Fasteners OZ1215GB 12 x 150mm
Hex Flange Galvanised Concrete Screw Bolts
The Fixed Fasteners Concrete Bolts are a removable, thread forming anchor ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into materials such as concrete, brick or masonary. These concrete bolts are particularly well suited to close-to-edge or close-to-anchor fixing as it does not expand and burst the surrounding substrate.
They create a thread into the material enabling the bolt to be removed without damage to the hole. Featuring a serrated hex flanged head for high clamping force and vibration resistance. The superior corrosion resistance makes these bolts suitable for most external applications.
- 12 x 150mm Hex Flange Concrete Bolts
- Fast and easy to install as it simply screws into a pre-drilled hole
- Fully-removable anchoring solution
- Superior corrosion resistance for external use
- Mechanical galvanised
- Heat treated
- Head type: Hex flange
- Drill size: 12mm
- Length: 150mm
- Max loading weight (concrete): 650kg
- application: safety Bollar, etc