OMRON Enclosed Power Relay 4 Pin G7L-1A-TUBJ-CB AC 30A
Omron Power Relay G7L-1A-TUBJ-CB
At OzSupply Australia our Omron Power Relay G7L is at smallest size for maximum switching power especially for inductive loads. A Flame resistance material is used in and around all insulation material. Omron DIN track mounting also available.
- A high capacity, high dielectric strength relay compatible with momentary voltage drops
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage.
- Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 or 200 to 240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz.
- Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads.
- Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material.
- Quick-connect, screw, and PCB terminals, and DIN track mounting available.
- Conforms to UL, CSA, TUV and meets IEC950.
- Safety design with contact gap of 3 mm.
- Model: G7L-1A-TUBJ-CB
- Number of poles: 1pole
- Contact Form: PST-NO
- Terminal Shape: Quick connect terminals (#250)
- Mounting Construction: Upper bracket
- Special Functions: With test button
- Rated Voltage: AC: 12, 24, 100/120, 200/240 DC: 6, 12, 24, 48, 100
- Contact Current Rating: 30 A
- Actual Weight: 0.1Kg
- Dimension: 70x40x50 mm
- Compressors for air conditioners and heater switching controllers.
- Switching controllers for power tools or motors.
- Power controllers for water heaters.
- Power controllers for dryers.
- Lamp controls, motor drivers, and power supply switching in copy machines, facsimile machines, and other office equipment.
- Lighting controllers.
- Power controllers for packers or food processing equipment.
- Magnetron control in microwaves.
- Power controllers for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)